Sunday, September 29, 2013

New Zealand Training Camp

      After a long hiatus I will be back to updating during this coming season and my journey trying to qualify for the Olympics. I am about 38 hours into my travel back from the second on snow camp of the summer in Cardrona, New Zealand. I wasn't able to attend the entire time but was able to get some much needed time on a course and brush up on a few skills. The team at Cardrona did a great job putting on the camp and provided us with a great training course. Although the weather was a little touch and go due mostly to visibility there was still a high level of riding from everyone on the course.
      For those of you that haven't been to New Zealand, it is one of the most beautiful places on this Earth in my opinion. It is a truly remarkable place that really helps you stop to smell the roses, so to speak. I posted a large amount of photos on my Instagram from the trip, so if you didn't get a chance to have a look bounce over there and follow me at alexjtuttle.
     I'm feeling good about where I'm at but there is always something to work to be done. I'll have to be super focused when our next camp happens in Soelden, Austria prior to the first race of the season to keep myself on track but I am excited to be back on snow and racing. I'll be sure to check back in soon and you should too. The updates will keep coming during fall training! Get outside and enjoy the fall weather folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment